1. OnePlus’ Nord line is making its way to the US. OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100 are releasing in the States on January 15.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G specs ($299.99): 6.49-inch 90 Hz LCD display, 128GB of expandable storage, 30W fast charging, Snapdragon 690 processor and 6GB RAM. It also features four rear cameras – a 64-megapixel main camera and wide-angle, macro and monochrome cameras.
OnePlus Nord N100 specs ($179.99): 6.52-inch LCD display, 64GB expandable storage (base tier), 18W fast charging, 5,000 mAh battery, Snapdragon 460 For cameras, the N100 has three on the with a 13-megapixel main camera.
2. Xiaomi’s releases new Made-in-India phone line-up. With the release of Mi 10i, Xiaomi has started shipping its 10 series which is targeted for and manufactures in India.
Specs (Rs. 20, 999): 6.67-inch 120Hz 20:9 1080p LCD, 128GB of storage, 8 GB RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor with onboard X52 5G modem, 4,820mAh with 33W fast charging. There’s a headphone jack, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an IR blaster.
3. Dell’s new monitors are dedicated to Microsoft Teams. Dell’s upcoming line of monitors (to be launched on February 16) will come with a dedicated MS Teams button along with Windows Hello facial recognition. Using the button, the users could quickly launch the app to make and receive video calls. Hands-free commands also to be supported through Cortana and the built-in microphone.
The upcoming line-up consists of a 24-inch (FHD) version for $519.99, a 27-inch (QHD) version for $719.99, and a curved 34-inch (WQHD) version for $1,149.99. Each will include a 5-megapixel pop-up infrared camera, a noise-cancelling microphone, a dual 5-watt integrated speakers and a built-in mode to reduce blue light emissions.
4. Bose showcases Sport Open Earbuds. They are designed for sports with an IPX4 water resistant rating with weight of 14 gram per bud weight, 8 hours of battery life, bluetooth 5.1, a button on the left to access voice assistant, another on the right to power on/off, play/pause and skip songs or answer/decline and end calls.
Currently available for pre-order at $200, these earbuds will start shipping mid-January with a protective carrying case, charging base and the Bose Music app.
5. Twitter is ramping up its “Spaces” feature. Intended as an audio-enabled chat rooms, Twitter is currently focusing on refining the feature and recently acquired Breaker, a podcast app that focused on community and social elements, to help them meet their goals.